||Black Tie Limousine was established on these basic principles: to provide the best ground transportation network available at competitive and affordable prices. Safe, prompt , punctual, and reliable service along with attention to detail is the key to our success.
Over the years, our clients needs have grown. Black Tie has been able to identify these needs and respond accordingly. In addition to expanded services, we offer a large variety of vehicles that are available on an hourly or pick-up drop-off basis.
- Vintage Daimler Princess Limo
- Bentley Arnage
- Mercedes Benz S550 Sedans
- Excursion/ Suburban/ Navigator
- Lincoln Towncar Sedans
- 8, 10, 12 Passenger Stretch Lincoln Towncar Limousines
- 20 & 22 Passenger Excursion SUV Limousines
- 14*, 16, 18 & 20 Passenger Hummer H2 Limousines
- 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32 & 38,40, 42 Passenger Luxury Limo/ Party Buses ( Wet Bars, CD, DVD, leather lounge seating, Air- Ride, lavatory*, hostess station,* fiber optic lights, day/night shades, entertainer pole*, flat screen/ plasma TV's)
- 20, 24, 28, 32 Passenger Deluxe High-Back Seat Mini- Coach Bus (reclining high- back seats, TV's, DVD, CD, Air-Ride)
- 24 Pax Luxury Executive Bus (high back leather seats, card tables, bar,CD, DVD)
- 10 Pax Raised -Roof Limo Van
- 12 Pax Executive Van
- 15 Pax Shuttle Van
- 10 Passenger Mercedes 550 Limo Van
- 34+ Passenger MCI Executive Lounge Coach Bus
- 40+ Passenger Luxury LimBusine Coach Bus
- 40 Passenger Sleeper Travel Coach
- 45 ft. Prevost XL II Entertainer Coach (12 bunk)
- 45 ft. MCI Deluxe 58 Passenger Seated Luxury Motorcoach
- 45 Ft. Euro Double Decker 80 Passenger
**Hostess service, lavatory available on select buses
* Discreet Level 2 & 3 Armored SUV/ Sedan available upon request (36 Hour notice required)
In addition, Black Tie Limousine Of Texas offers everything you would expect in a professional transportation company.
- State of the art vehicles
- Personalized customer service staff
- Latest computerized reservation and scheduling system
- Ease of making reservations via transportation order forms/contracts
- National and International network
- Dossier of customer needs/profile
- Flight watch - inbound and outbound
- 24 Hour in-house dispatch
- Cell phone, e-mail, GPS and text communication
- Responsive short notice service (local and long distance)
- Local corporate, administrative and dispatch offices quick response to questions and resolutions
- Dedicated to improving the transportation industry
- Supporting many charities and non-profit organizations
Although many key components to our success are listed above, there are many others not mentioned.
Our main objective is to treat each account, regardless of size, as if it were our largest and most important!